Leadership & Executive Coaching
# Strengthening leadership and relationship skills
You realise that you need to make changes but are not clear how to make this happen. In working with me you will walk away with:
- Tools and frameworks to refine your personal leadership purpose, in alignment with the purpose of your organisation.
- The skills to face workplace challenges, such as having difficult conversations, leading teams, and dealing with complexity.
- Leadership strategies for driving organisational change and preparing for the future, while maintaining team performance.
- Allow aspiring leaders like yourself, to become more self-aware, connect more authentically with others with an encouraging presence.
- Manage relationships successfully across a broad spectrum of colleagues and stakeholders
Coaching examines different leadership styles to consider how results can be changed by adopting a different approach. Individual coaching will support you to changing your mindset, and ensure that the changes you make are sustainable. This enables you to be more focused, less stressed and so improves your work life balance.
Many entrepreneurs have been successful through individual brilliance, but never trained to lead and get the best from their team. Coaching examines different leadership styles to consider how results can be changed by adopting a different approach.
# Communication – building self confidence
Confidence is not like a set of rules; it is a state of mind. Think positively, practice, have the knowledge base and talk to other people are ways that will help improve or boost your confidence levels. Confidence comes from feelings of well-being, acceptance of yourself, ensuring self-esteem and believing in your own ability, skills and experience.
Confidence is an attribute that most people would like to possess. Coaching moves communication from re-active to pro-active and considers the realities within your business or yourself, challenging the status quo in order to examine how results could be different. Poor communication is costly because it results in ineffective meetings, lack of efficient delivery and restricts personal growth.